Friday, February 26, 2010

Finally found out why I get angry so easily~ xD
The only reason is people threatening me. =D
Man do i Fucking hate people who threaten me =D

I don't even care what's "Give face la dai lou"
WTF IS THAT!?!?!
RESPECT MY PERSONAL RIGHTS FOR A MOMENT!
DON'T MAKE DECISION WITHOUT ASKING ME!
I SAID NO!
WTF IS "You said ok" WHEN I NEVER EVEN SAID ANY ENGLISH WORDS IN THE PHONE!?!?!

Words I hear that makes me a little pissed =D
"Give face la"
"Don't make me slap you"
"Hit me la"

Another thing xD
I treat people double back how they treat me =D
Shout and I'll shout back double the volume =D
Get pissed and I'll become pissed double too =D
Treat me good den double back xD
Haha~

I liked to be frens more den enemies xD
So don't make me pissed T.T
I don't like it

But the above is exceptional to one person xD
I guess i don't have to say out her name =D
hor?

No comments:

Post a Comment