Sunday, November 22, 2009

Reason for Midvalley's Absent !

Everyone dreams whether they remember it or not. Dreams give an insight into our inner thoughts, hidden feelings, fears or ambitions. They provide an unrestrained avenue for us to experience our greatest desires without the daily inhibitions we place on ourselves in real life. Often we hold back doing what we truly want because of fear. Fear of lack of skills, fear of failure, fear of being criticized or ridiculed. Criticism can happen because of differences in personal choices, jealousy, safeguarding traditions or maybe spite? Encouragement comes from those who believe in you and your dreams. Applying both as a means to living your dreams is invaluable.'Dreams in November' is like an avenue of dreams for HANDS members. Regardless of quirkiness, being flashy or breaking with tradition and despite criticism these are the mini-movies which have been playing in their minds.
Dreams in November(Linked Words)
______________________________________________________________________

So...
If there's people who wandering why didn't I go to midvalley today...
Here's the reason...
My parents left for taiwan this morning leaving me and my bros
My elder brother went to school for dancing performance? Who cares anyway. xD
My grandma.. Thats the real problem...
She's kinda sick(Doctor says that blood can't reach her brain).. Me and my bros are supposed to take care of her..
BUT THE GOD DAMN ADULTS CHANGE THE WHOLE FCKING PLAN IN THE LAST MIN...
(Kinda emo here xD)
My grandma's now staying at my cousin's house
And I simply can't leave my little brother at home alone..
Can't I?
I'm not that kinda person.. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment